The Student News Site of Judge Memorial Catholic High School

Bulldog Press

Bulldog Press

Bulldog Press

Recent Results
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
1
Manti
2
May 4 / Boys Soccer
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
6
Delta
0
May 1 / Boys Soccer
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
7
Providence Hall
0
Apr 23 / Boys Soccer
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
8
Summit Academy
0
Apr 19 / Boys Soccer
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
2
Juan Diego
1
Apr 16 / Boys Soccer
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
1
Providence Hall
0
Apr 12 / Boys Soccer
Instagram
X
https://twitter.com/thebulldogpress

The blitz goes on!

Annual sign blitz welcomes class of 2028
Noah Crossman
This year’s signs had a white background with the Judge logo in the center.

Every spring, Judge Memorial welcomes the fall’s incoming class with yard signs delivered personally by current students. This year’s signs had a white background with the Judge logo in the center. Above that, “Judge Memorial Catholic High School” was embossed in red and yellow. Below the logo, “I’m a bulldog!” was embossed.

The event began Saturday, April 13 at 9:30 am when the Bulldog Leadership team met at Judge to pick up signs grouped by location and determine their plans for the day. 

Historically, sign delivery has been run exclusively by Student Ambassadors, but with the class of 2028’s large size, both Student Council and Peer Ministry joined in to help.

As students loaded their cars to the brim with signs in the crisp spring breeze, an unmistakable sense of excitement filled the air. Armed with their Spotify playlists and Google Maps, the cars shifted into drive and dispersed, fanning out to cover the corners of the valley and beyond.

Sign delivery continued on Sunday and throughout the following week. But why bother with this huge undertaking for students who have already committed to Judge? The answer to this, according to Mr. Shaw, the director of admissions and leader of student ambassadors, is simple. 

We began sign delivery during quarantine in 2020. It was a way of connecting with our new students within the guidelines of the time. It was so well received by families that we have continued the tradition. We are all about community and family at Judge.

As alumni, staff, and current students can attest to, when you are at Judge, you are not simply one student of many. You are an individual, and our close-knit community will embrace you for whoever you are. Sign delivery accentuates that and shows it to the new members of our community. We are not just students at Judge, we’re a family.