The Student News Site of Judge Memorial Catholic High School

Bulldog Press

Bulldog Press

Bulldog Press

Recent Results
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
1
Manti
2
May 4 / Boys Soccer
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
6
Delta
0
May 1 / Boys Soccer
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
7
Providence Hall
0
Apr 23 / Boys Soccer
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
8
Summit Academy
0
Apr 19 / Boys Soccer
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
2
Juan Diego
1
Apr 16 / Boys Soccer
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
1
Providence Hall
0
Apr 12 / Boys Soccer
Instagram
X
https://twitter.com/thebulldogpress

Tesla Model Y Review

Is it worth it?

Simple interior, bright white leather, sleek design, the 2022 Model Y is one of Tesla’s new electric mid-size SUV. I have been driving this car for just over a year and there’s alot of things I love about the car but there is also some things I dislike. Starting with the exterior, the black paint looks great but does seem to get dirty extremely easily ( same with all black painted cars ). There is also an accent carbon fiber lip on the back that personally adds so much asthetically. The large 28 inch tires fillout the frame of the car and give it a clean accent. If you take a look inside the very spacious interior you will see the beautiful leather seats which can either be black or white depending on the spec. My seats are white and I was afriad that the seats would get dirty but surprisingly they have stayed about just as clean as the day I first drove it. To the right of the driver the Model Y and most teslas boast a 17-inch infotainment screen for all types of stuff.  Examples are turn signal cameras, back-up cameras, and even video games and Netflix. One discrepancy I have is that the ventilation system can be kind of finicky. It will be extremely hot when you put it at 82 degrees but drop it down to 78 and its basically the same heat just blowing softer. The car from factory does come with perfectly clear windows which I was not a fan of. There is overbearing amounts of trunk space aswell as the smaller front trunk or frunk. The heated-capable steering wheel is very convenient for cold weather and winter. The leather is premium and is very minimalisting with two scroll wheels for music volume and another that can be binded to a multitude of things. Lastly when you look up you will see a full car length moon roof that is dark from the outside and nearly clear from the inside. With 280 miles of range it seems you could drive anywhere but the largest issue with this car is that while the milage is as advertised it suffers from “Phantom Battery Loss” especially when its cold so it loses a decent amount of miles for that. The charging is a game changer though, no gas needs to be payed for and a reduced carbon footprint. Overall this is an amazing vehicle that will fulfill anyones needs but at the same time like many other cars it has its flaws.